Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Still learning

I am still learning about blogging today. That trying to write in the wee hours of the morning made me very tired this morning. Even after several cups of delicious coffee my mind is still fuzzy. Have you ever tried to learn how to do something new when your body and mind only had a few hours sleep. I know a lot of people do this but I just don't work so good like that anymore. I missed to much quality sleep time last night to get much acomplished today on my blog. I have to find some way to get tires fixed on the car and well the lug bolts where the ones are missing on one wheel. The little Toyota keeps getting more wobbly every day I drive it. I am afraid the tire will fly off and I will be stranded along side the road somewhere. These days I have not been able to keep up my AAA towing account. So I am off to find a few tires and a body to get some lug nuts on the rear wheel.

Maybe I will be able to continue later today with the Wells Fargo vs Adams story.

1 comment:

Author said...

A few years ago I read Wells Fargo and Pay Pal were teaming up as partners. I am glad my warnings have now been published for all to see. They may have defeated me several years ago but they cannot stop the tide of truth that is now flowing in. Thank you everyone that stands up for truth.

http://www.paypalwarning.com/paypal_wall_of_shame