Monday, August 28, 2006

How it all started!

It's really a sad situation I must say but it is all true. Living the American dream can turn into an absolute nightmare over night. I am positive there are worse things but this last 7 years has had some days that have been pretty tough. I mean from going from a mother, wife, business owner to a grandmother, wife business owner watching grandchildren financially stable. Then over night the owner of the business is suddenly a non business and with no means of support all in a few short years has been exhausting. Family members won't speak to you anymore because you still believe in justice and refuse to walk away.

An attorney can tell you to, "Walk away for your own health and well being." Yet the same attorney when asked if he would walk away from his business if this had been done to him just gives you a blank stare.

Overcoming the obstacles of so many things just to be stomped on like an unwanted spider has had it's moments. In the pages to come we can explain why or I should say how one can become instantly hated. All the time not really understanding why until one really digs deep into the workings of big business, politics and the greed that goes along with it. I could say I hate lawyers but that would not cover it. I could say I hate politics but that would only say that God's creation is an absolute failure which I know is not true. I could say easily I hate bankers yet that does not fix a real problem here in America where we live.

By the way just to verify the wording "Wells Fargo vs. Adams" Adams is my maiden name. I am happily married. Have been for many years and was at the time Wells Fargo put me in their "GOURMET GRINDER". I used my maiden name for years in business, also in my artwork and the business aspect of this always seem to have created a problem with certain people. Only certain ones. In a small rural community attorneys or others would take issue with such small matters to attempt to gain advantage. It is whatever works to try and make something appear to be what it is not. Nothing in the way of information was ever in any way with held from Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo was fully aware and given all documentation with regards to what my husband and I owned prior to making any loan. It was a requirement of Wells Fargo that a corporation be formed to seperate our personal assets. I still have either the original documentation of these matters or copies of all of the information that was given to Wells Fargo by me. I do not have of course all of the documents Wells Fargo created from my originals or the ones they made up. I have the ones they gave the court that were obvious fakes and admittedly so by Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo was given the documentation showing clearly that my husband fully intended on continuing his landscaping business with his equipment. Original documentation that is on the original paper that it was written showing clearly that our personal assets were not in any manner included or intended for a corporate loan to Robex Inc. Including an article written in ROCKS PRODUCTS that the bank received prior to finalizing a corporate loan. The interview for the article by ROCKS PRODUCTS was taken prior to Wells Fargo conning me with their salesman (He did not tell me he was merely a salesperson. I was led to believe he was the banker) into letting them have any information about myself or my new business adventure.

The "Gourmet Grinder" well that was on the paper Wells Fargo sent SBA. In place of where my business name went on one sheet it stated "GOURMET GRINDER INC". In case you are wondering, it did upset me and did get a rise in my blood pressure. Who would want to be in a banks Gourmet Grinder.

I am still a work in progress on learning to control my temper concerning all the things Wells Fargo has subjected us too. I do understand why people go postal under circumstances such as we have faced over the last 7 years. Every once in a while I lose my composure though and call them "Pricks with ears." Please forgive me for I am only human and still a work in progress in God's creation.

I am wondering by all the documents that Wells Fargo sent SBA and then the other ones that they entered into court records. Of course also the ones they gave to me. How many sets of books do they keep? Does Wells Fargo have a set of books created for each circumstance they may come across or is mine a special case?

"Certain ones" include, DOT engineers, some attorneys, and whoever may want to create something that is not. My husband and I had never really considered my name as a problem but hey we are only one small body in this universe of many.

Quoting the attorney for Wells Fargo at the Iowa Supreme Court of Appeals I can sum up what transpired to take us from financially stable and solvent to totally broke and destitute. As the man said to the judges, "Standard banking practices". I did not know standard business practices included being able to add papers to previously signed documents or make alterations to signed documents. Misrepresentation must be included in "Standard banking practices." I may wonder for years to come why the court totally ignored the facts that Wells Fargo admitted to in court. The duplicated altered documentation that Wells Fargo submitted as evidence clearly showed that Wells Fargo keeps several sets of books with phony paperwork. I would consider a mistake simply that a "mistake" but after all the threats and the continuing to stand on these things. It can no longer be considered a mistake to me. I always taught my children when you make a mistake own up to it and move on. Wells Fargo cannot be considered making mistakes when the same mistakes go on and on and on. It is not merely incompetence when so many issues arise of false documentation and alterations to federal documents required by SBA. If the banker threatens you with action with full knowledge you will face a hostile sheriff who has already threaten you, "Have gun will travel" when you refuse to give your signature for a release of liability for what the bank did wrong. What would you do? Would you give away your inherited rights as an American citizen?

I do not know of any other states other than Iowa that would let it's citizens be threaten and continually harassed without cause, then give court authority and approval to validate illegitimate documentation. Only in Iowa would a court approve of hostile actions by law enforcement without cause. How many other states out there would let a hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment be taken from its citizens? With court approval and authorization. Why would a court give empowerment to a hostile sheriff to act on behalf of a bank to seize personal property, having no legitimate or even illegitimate paperwork to show the property as collateral for a loan. Only in Iowa that I know of can Wells Fargo threaten and take mobstyle actions with using law enforcement and the court system as it's collectors. Iowa is the only place I know of that would ignore outright admitted fraud, counterfeited documents, misrepresentation and "guessing" or "guessed" as the bankers so innocently claim in the taking of personal property. If you know of other states where these things occur let me know would you? Use the comment sections on this site or simply email me wellsfargovsadams@yahoo.com Most of Wells Fargo thefts are for a few hundred here and there or even a few thousand here and there when they can get away with it. In this case it has been hundreds of thousands of dollars. Which when you add the cost of losses and replacements onto that it equates to millions.

In the sense of these things are happening throughout the nation and God knows what other nations besides America. It equates to billions even and even more. I have researched the matter for more than three years now.

Where else but in Iowa could a sheriff and a tow company go steal a dozer, threaten the owner of the dozer for wanting to make a written report of the matter and use the dozer to clear their property after they stole it? Then again (forgive me for sounding like a broken record) empower that same law enforcement person to work on behalf of the court for Wells Fargo. Where do these things happen besides Iowa? The young man at the towing place who tore down the fences and broke into the vandal boxes on the dozer told me he was exempt from theft charges. I did not believe that at the time but that was over three years ago. The prosecutor when finally read the report sent to her when the incident happened with the sheriff threats and the dozer threat he helped perpetrate. When she looked at the payment records (two years later) and all the paperwork for the dozer she stated concerning the sheriff, "Oh, my God he really stole that dozer!" Not that anything has been done about thefts or any of the other illegal activities here that have transpired.

A $20,000.00 conveyor has still not been recovered. Even though it was found and the guy that stole it said on tape mind you, "I am going to take your s... and F... you over" The prosecutor also heard this tape a year ago. I have asked what is being done if anything. Nothing!

Some people say call the attorney generals office. I have tried that also. One lady told me I didn't understand she had, had a very bad day. I really still think she does not know what a true bad day is. A bad day is when you feel awful, you have been stripped of everything you own by others illegal actions, you lost your entire life's savings to thugs like ones here in Iowa and Wells Fargo, your family refuses to speak to you anymore because you asked them to help and they have their life savings on the line, attorneys treat you like you have the plague telling you how sorry they are they cannot help, but wish you good luck, you cannot afford to feed your dog properly much less yourself do to actions others beyond your control, you miss seeing your grandchildren because your children are not on speaking terms any longer with you, your home was ransacked and vandalized beyond means which you can repair it, you can't tell anyone what all happened because it is to massive of a mess for one person to account for, you are trying to understand and learn the law so you can legally defend yourself, you have been called a terrorist for refusing to be bullied by theft and threats, you are seeing your loving husband becoming more and more depressed each day and a deputy sheriff threatens you with arrest for simply asking him for some documentation of why he is on the property where you are living at the moment in a moldy travel trailer because yours was seized by the bank and sold, trying to survive in Iowa while you go through the motions of waiting on the Supreme Court to take action in your case. Now that is what I consider a bad day.

How can one person adequately tell the world a story that is so bizarre and seems even so surreal to that person themselves?

In the days to follow we will write about standard business practices of the banking industry. Mind you this is only from our personal experiences. Others may have different experiences in the standard for banking practices. Also I want you to know I have only had a few banking experiences. I really missed my old banker when he retired. He was a common sense man with honest intentions that I know of anyhow. I think that may be a dyeing virtue among bankers as my own personal experience with Wells Fargo has proved.

Politicians on the other hand. I have met a few. Some I do truly believe have good intentions when they start out. Yet as I look around these days I have seen to many that have heavy linings in their pockets to hold all the cash they seem to make. It is a scary situation to think "We the People" are regulated by men willing to be manipulated by money, real estate, cars or in general stuff. Then again so many people only consider a persons viability in worth as a human by the stuff they own, their credit scoring or the things they have control over. We do not have much stuff these days so if we are of any value to anyone it truly must be because they are true blue people with hearts of gold. Golden hearts cannot be seen by the naked eye. They can be felt though by the heart.

Well that is all for the first post in my blog to the world. Peace be unto those who seek to live in peace and the love of Jesus Christ.

Anyone wishing to reach me via snail mail: R.Stubbs 21984 Pleasanton Rd. Leon, IA 50144

No comments: