Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Target, Norwest aka Wells Fargo & Hartford

Cisco, Target, Norwest aka Wells Fargo, a large portion of Hartford and Cargill are related plus many investment firms in charge of peoples retirement funds. Richard or I have heard Dick Kovacevich is involved in each of these companies and others.



These are post on another website for credit and collections Christine was a blessing when it came time to make the filing at the Supreme Court in Iowa. She paid approximately $1,200.00 for the required copies of one filing. Here site is "Credit Court" and "Fight Back!!!" for those who need help in credit land. Many people have post there with credit experiences.

Great posts. Christine thank you very much for creating these post sites. Insurance companies and banks are partners. Wells Fargo/Norwest owns a ton of insurance companies and is gobbling up more by the day. Hartford sold a large portion to Wells just last fall. We are in a very large suit with Wells Fargo. I might consider some things coincidence but after awhile there are just to many of these coincidences. One of Hartford’s insured caused a wreck in which my husband’s pickup was totaled. Plus he was hurt very bad. I had a half a million-dollar SBA loan with Wells Fargo. Imagine this accident happening just a few short months after this loan was in place. Unknown to me at the time Wells Fargo had filed fraudulent documents on the loan. Well the first large machine the loan had paid for arrived from the factory new non-working. Then husbands accident. I was hoping Hartford would just pay for the damage to the truck. Tools and equipment and husbands doctor bills. I explained to the Hartford rep my terrible situation and what his insured had cost us. He seemed very apologetic. Like I say seemed. His insured was hunting illegally, blocking the road just on the other side of a hill. The guy was ticketed with two citations. Seems pretty cut and dry and the insurance guy said it was. Well at first. He wanted to know who had my business loan? Silly me I told him. That was a mistake. After the man got all my information they refused the claim. The original insurance guy disappeared somewhere in the Hartford system and I ended up talking to someone else. It took five years to get to court.In the interim. Wells Fargo had already committed fraud and counterfeited documents unknown to me until two years later. Wells Fargo shorted my loan funds in a scam. Trusting soul I am I believe their request for blank signed documents were honorable. I also believed the bank really and truly intended to help me get my business started. I also believed SBA would make sure they did everything within the law and correctly. So much for all these beliefs.Wells Fargo had filed on land illegally and without my knowledge with one of their counterfeit documents. They stole everything my husband and I owned. Even though they required me to create a corporation exclusively to separate any personal equipment and assets. The federal law says the bank cannot use our personal assets (plus others assets or property) and take them like they did. The local state court says different.We have been tromped on in state court for over three years now by Wells Fargo, Hartford help create the situation in their denial to pay what they obligated to pay.I have been threatened with arrest for going in to the local sheriff's office to report break-ins. Then later the sheriff locally was instructed by the banks attorney to steal equipment that others had loaned me (by the way I am being sued for the loaned equipment too). We are not talking cheap stuff this all ranges in the millions of dollars in losses. Up and running the mine I started is capable at a limited capacity of producing over $8,000.00 in a single days work.My husband and I had good credit and everything we owned paid for. Houses, property, equipment and anything else one might have obtain over twenty plus years of working for yourselves. Wells claimed we were worth 1.7 million. They forgot to tell my husband or I they were using his net worth in my corporate loan. We had never borrowed money prior to this SBA loan Wells Fargo said they were going to support. Wells Fargo did not give out what they claimed they were going to loan they still had credit in my business loan account on the books (they told me the funds were completely gone). They also reported and shorted my funds early in the loan. Claiming the funds dispersed when they were not. Computer generated documents from the bank court evidence clearly show the bank shorted my funds. With the documents they counterfeited that were hand written by the bankers they claimed my funds were totally dispersed. Plus the bank underwriter admitted the bank created these documents and the judge claimed I signed them in his summary. The other banker in court testified he did not know how much money was owed (with all the phony records even their own accountant could not reconcile the account) Even after the banker and I both testified these were blank documents when I signed them the court awarded in the banks favor based on admitted counterfeit documents.The bank had went after us when I refused to sign a waiver that I would not sue them. I figured if they were asking for such a thing they must have done something wrong. My heart was telling me the truth we found all the fraud after they started court proceedings.We are in Supreme Court in Iowa. My health has suffered. Surgery last week to remove tumors that had my voice barely audible. I have my voice back and am healing. I have asked for help from every agency I could think of. SBA finally came off my file last summer after the bank got its way in court. In my file I found even more bank lies.The office of the comptroller of currency claims after the bank has you in court there in nothing they can do. The banks and insurance companies have to get cleaned up. They are destroying the Spirit of our great country!CORRUPTED BANKS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES go hand in hand and own each other. These need to be stopped.Thank you for your site Joe and your efforts. Rebecca Sue


Christine Mar 20 2005, 02:52 PM Post #2
MemberGroup: AdminPosts: 1,795Joined: 4-May 04From: The high desert Member No.: 1 Rebecca, I moved your posting to a new topic, it's way too important.It would be a miracle if your health did NOT suffer. I know that's what happens, I've seen too many people go through this and that's why I don't have much encouragement for readers asking for help as here:http://creditsuit.org/credit.php/blog/comm...please_help_us/I certainly admire you and your attorney for taking this to the Iowa Supreme Court!" Even after the banker and I both testified these were blank documents when I signed them the court awarded in the banks favor based on admitted counterfeit documents."THAT is the heart of the problem - too many judges ALWAYS rule for the banks and they IGNORE the bank's perjury and fabrication of documents.I'm sure you've seen Lynette's case at http://creditcourt.com/lynette/index.shtml -- I spent hundreds of hours to get all the DOCUMENTATION of the Wells Fargo fraud on the web. Wells Fargo has not sued me for my headline:"Wells Fargo and the Buckley Firm conspiring to fraudulently foreclose on Lynette's home."Obviously, they know that I have proof to substantiate my allegations. And I think the Buckley Firm either contacted me or Lynette to have me remove, but I ignored them.Despite the fully documented fraud, Lynette couldn't find an attorney to take her case on contingency.I don't know how your lawyer feels about that, but I sure would like to see some of the court filings, and especially the judge's ruling.


Alan Apr 11 2005, 05:05 PM Post #3
MemberGroup: MembersPosts: 9Joined: 11-April 05Member No.: 395 We are suing Wells Fargo for seven figures. The lawyers are corrupt-we are pro se. I will be happy to advise all of lending laws. Be reminded that in most cases per payment penalties are not allowed. In Massachusetts they are illegal in all cases. If you are in default, you cannot be charged acceleration fees, or interest, according to the 1st District Court-April 2004. Lets get active and take these people to Court. Work and study and be your own counsel. Hey to a lawyer your a one-time client-they need the banks to stay in business. Shall I keep people posted and, what can I do to help? Alan


Christine Apr 12 2005, 01:02 PM Post #4
MemberGroup: AdminPosts: 1,795Joined: 4-May 04From: The high desertMember No.: 1 Oops, I accidentally deleted my own posting instead of your duplicate. I moved your posting with the info on your case to a new topic.


Christine Jun 16 2005, 01:09 PM Post #5
MemberGroup: AdminPosts: 1,795Joined: 4-May 04From: The high desertMember No.: 1 A quick update:I paid about $1,200 for copies for the Iowa Supreme Court and printer ink and I have one set of copies for scanning and posting, over 8 pounds of paper.I started to post the filings, but I'm extremely busy right now with all kinds of problems and court filing deadlines in my own litigation. It takes a ton of time to scan, read, summarize and post the documents.Maybe next week after I'm done with some of my own filings ...


warweary Today, 03:14 PM Post #6
MemberGroup: MembersPosts: 5Joined: 20-March 05Member No.: 354 Dear Christine, here is a quick update for your site.The Supreme Court accepting all my filings. We were supposed to be heard in the Supreme Court and were bumped back to the Supreme Court of Appeals. Last year we lived here at our house. No running water, no electric. Yet at least our own place. No threats from the sheriff or his goons at least. Finally got to go to court before spring this year and a few months later a ruling. Then of course more filings and waiting on rulings from those.The court determine that Rod was not a party to the action, nor was he a party to the loan. That does not get back all his equipment Wells Fargo stole.Right now we are still gathering records on out property that the county people locally here transferred to our neighbors.I am finally feeling half decent in recovering from surgery last April.I started a blog site the day before yesterday as I now have a computer and internet service at the house here. We still have a lack of fulltime running water. Hopefully one day we will be able to get that fixed. The address for the blogspot is http://wells-fargo-vs-adams.blogspot.com/ I am still learning all the stuff that makes these things work properly. You might have to add www to that address.There are still court proceeding to look or I should say not look forward to. Yet at some point it has to end. Wells Fargo may have got away with all their made up papers they even confessed to creating in court. But they did not get it for free. We have done everything we could do that I know of to "fight back!"After well more than three years of Wells Fargo and over seven of trying to run a legal ethical, decent mining operation I give. I have no choice but to give up. My parents sold the mine land. So there is no mine to mine. Wells Fargo, Martin Marietta and the others got want they wanted "CONTROL" yet they still cannot have my name to control it all with.Wells Fargo took by court approval the lawsuit from where the manufacturer had destroyed my mining equipment and they cancelled it. So there is no recovery that I know of for the Equipment manufacturer blowing up my equipment. I am not sure if Rod will ever recover for all they took from him either. Time will tell.A book maybe one day. I do want people to know what can happen to them if they believe in truth and honesty and refuse to sell to big corporations. Not that I would advise them to do so. Yet if they know in advance maybe they can prevent some of the things Wells Fargo did to us.There are still no lawyers who do not work for Wells Fargo that I have found or any willing to do anything about what has been done. Rod has not found anyone to recover his equipment either or the over one million dollars it will cost to replace it. I am going to try to get some of my artist clayworks on the internet for sale. Email me if you like at my new email for the artwork adinolera@yahoo.com I will keep you up to date. Keep up the good fight in fighting back.I am curious is that Target Bank affiliated with Target stores and the head of Wells Fargo?By the way I read a post here that the person thinks Wells Fargo bought Norwest. Not true Norwest bought Wells Fargo's name. The Norwest name they trashed by stealing peoples money also. They raided people funds who could not protect themselves. I found that in the court records online. They lost a few cases. After local judges ruled in their favor. I really do think they buy judges. So it is not just lawyers who are for sale. The only true way to get any justice is to have decent judges who are not for sale. Also we have to have politicians and people in government who really care about the people they represent. Not just the dollar bill. If news reporters do not report the truth and press it we have no hope in having justice.

No comments: