Thursday, August 31, 2006

Attorney Ethics

In my experiences over the years finding a decent attorney is near impossible. Attorneys have these nasty little tricks they use. Most decent attorneys I have known do not stay in private practice they go into Fields where they believed they could make a difference. Many courts justify hearing only portions of the truth because of course the judges are also attorneys. Well in Iowa anyhow that seems the way it is and has gone.

We filed an ethics complaint over fifty pages and all. Gave all the specifics and details as much as possible. Could you imagine trying to get down what transpired in years into fifty pages. Lawyers are supposed to be bound by Ethical Conduct Codes. Like lying to a client is forbidden. They are suppose to protect a client not help create losses (like ours did)when he failed to show up to hearing.

Judges treat you like you are a disgusting human being when an attorney does not show up with you in court. Not that it is your fault you can not get an attorney. Once you have been financially stripped you cannot hire an attorney. Shoot even before you were financially stripped the banks, insurance companies and larger corporations already gobbled up all the attorneys. An ethical attorney will tell you when they have a conflict of interest and will refuse to represent you. Non ethical attorneys will take all your information and then maybe tell you they cannot represent you or help you. Many attorneys for the corporations could care less if you refuse to let them make false claims against you. Why would they, they get their paycheck regardless.

Even if your name does not appear anywhere on a loan. Do not consider yourself safe from attorney or court abuses. John Deeres attorney made a filing at the local courthouse against me for a loan my husband took out. My name was not on his loan. Nor did I give any authorization for John Deere to use my credit in any many to facilitate his loan. His tractor was fully paid off and John Deere's attorney filed suit against me at the county courthouse here. On the other hand my husband was not on a corporate loan to me. Yet Wells Fargo cleaned his clock along with mine. No he did not give his authorization on my corporate loan. The fact of the matter is Wells Fargo required a full and complete separate entity called a corporation to separate all of our personal assets from those of the business. Their claim was to make sure all that equipment that would be used for processing at the mine would be separate from my husband's landscaping and roadbuilding equipment. That sure did not make a difference to the courts here in Iowa. It was not the case when Wells Fargo decided they would make there move on taking the minesite either.


Attorneys are supposed to not have any conflicts of interest. That means they can not represent one client against the other client they have. Personally I would consider if one company bought another companies name. Then that company is one and the same with each other. Like Norwest is now called Wells Fargo. My attorney Steve Wandro he worked for the big boys of Norwest that bought the Wells Fargo name. He forgot to tell me that when Wells Fargo was getting ready to clean my clock. Well of course also clean my husbands clock. He also failed to warn me he was going to help Wells Fargo wipe us totally free of anything of value so we could not support ourselves.

I will try to attach a copy of our ethics complaint on here so you can read it. Also the response that the Iowa Supreme Court gave to this complaint.

The attorneys are supposed to show up for court when they tell you they will also. Wandro claimed he forgot in my case and well that created a very large judgment against my company. Plus added to validity of creating a hostile environment for the local seizures by Wells Fargo and of course well whoever thought they might want something we had. Everything from dishes out of my cupboard to the Turkey we had in the freezer for our Thanksgiving dinner, a down comforter, Christmas lights, fishing poles, tools, tires, camping gear, weed whackers you name it. It all disappeared. Shoot even the flower arrangements were stolen off my walls. I never have been fully able to list everything taken when our house was raided. It just brings tears to my eyes and makes my stomach turn. Such as now so that is all for this morning.

Oh and don't ask where was the law enforcement because they were helping do the raiding. That is all laid out in the complaint if I can get it on line later.

I cannot get the ethics complaint transferred from an older computer. It is this simple. My attorney Steve Wandro worked for Norwest which is Wells Fargo. He failed to advise me he was working for the Norwest or Wells Fargo. Steve Wandro did insist to us that that Wells Fargo had the right to take personal property that my husband owned on the corporate loan to Robex Inc. In 2000 Robex of Iowa was a newly formed corporation solely owned by me alone at the request of Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo claimed it was to separate personal assets. In this replevin action against Robex Inc. My husband and I were both thoroughly cleaned out by Wells Fargo when they used the local hostile sheriff as their collector and bank created documents that I did not authorize. It was clear "Identity theft" by Wells Fargo both corporately and privately. Did we believe this lawyer when he said Wells Fargo had a legal right to take what Rod owned? Of course we did we are not lawyers or bankers. My husband was more concerned with my safety at that point over the threats made by law enforcement that was supposed to protect the law not break it.

Wells Fargo assumed our identity against our will, made clearly erroneous statements and documents. The courts in Iowa approved of this.

When Steve Wandro told us "The bank will get what they want" he failed to add in that statement, "I am going to insure that they do".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …