Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Where do and how do you learn how to deal with corruption?

This is a major undertaking if you are serious. Then again average people see it daily. Some go along with things "because that is the way it is." Or so they think. I can relate to that thought process though. After all who in their right mind would expect justice after four years had past. Me, I would. Gee there are thousands out there that are just like me. They beleive America is still a free country. Most generally we just do not get to hear from because "We the people" have been silence into oblivion. They must be like what I was called by one fellow, "A terrorist".

So with the last election results we possibly can expect Walmart to feel the crunch of the persons claiming to simply care about those poor unhappy workers. Not that I see too many sad people working at Walmart when I shop there. I did not hear anything about saving the truly small businesses much in the last election. Small family enterprises are now past into history and the large corporates can do whatever they wish to us and succeed at it.(lawful or not the courts will make it all okay. Just make a ruling twist it to fit, ignore facts, documents and testimony.)

To the poor soul who wished we would just shoot ourselves on the "WELLS FARGO WORST BANK IN THE WORLD!!!" forum. Not today I have things to do and a dog to feed.

No comments: