Monday, September 18, 2006

"What's your price?"

http://freedom-of-speech-infringed.blopspot.com/

This link contains "Whats Your Price?"

Do you have a price or has your price already been paid. We each have choices in life. I choose to follow what I know is right and good. Evil can overtake us to quickly if we let it. I refuse to be a part of a corrupt corporate fleecing of the federal funds if I can help it. freedom of speech tells of one incident that happened since I started the mine in 1997.

Please forgive my inability to get the whole story online at once as I write these events down. It has taken the first month just to keep these pages alive and not be just more dead space in Cyberland. I am not a writer so have patience in you can. These things took a few years to transpire and the last three years has been spent trying to defend ourselves and survive while being in the Wells Fargo "Gourmet Grinder".

1 comment:

Author said...

Hopefully no blood will be shed.

This world has had enough of that.

I can't disagree it may be treason. They are a nasty bunch.