Monday, September 04, 2006

I used to be a partner, what happened?

I saw an ad that said this after a banker told a poster with a shorted checking account that Wells Fargo was providing it's customers "Luxuries" in it's services.

" At Wells Fargo, our customers are also our partners! "

" We are continuously enhancing our program offering based on our partners' feedback. "

https://illnet.wellsfargo.com/ildocs/funding/productinformation.htm

I missed something in the "Luxury" of being one of Wells Fargo's partners. Where did I go wrong?
I remember asking the banker from the loan support team what happened to Wells being my partner. He gruffly said with a snarl, "We're not your partner." I never understood why someone would say it if you really didn't mean it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if this site is working yet?